We believe that the most important part of your computer system is your data. We have been successfully completing data recoveries for the last 25 years. Prior to this our recovery experience has been extensive while being employed at a Perth Based Center.
Our first priority is to evaluate your data storage item and inform you of the possible chances of recovery and the time required to recover your data. During this part of the recovery process there are usually huge quantities of raw data being handled. On the recoveries we perform the warranty is not voided on the drive unless conformation has been given by you. Once your recovery is successfully completed, the data is written to another media of your choice, this media is a chargeable item.
Please call us to discuss your Data Recovery requirements. And Remember the best warranty against requiring this service is to perform and maintain regular backups. We can help you there too.
We are able to perform recovery of you data from these formats and many more:
- Hardware including:
- Floppy Diskette,
- Hard Disk – 2½”, 3½” 5¼” – MFM, RLL, ESDI, IDE, SCSI, SATA, SAS,
- Removable Disks – CD, DVD, ZIP 100 & 250, Static RAM(USB)
- Tape – QIC, Travan, 4mm DDS, 8mm, AIT
- Operating System
- MS & PC DOS,
- Macintosh OS, Macintosh OSX,
- Windows, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Melenium,
- Windows NT 3.5 & 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Pick, Unix, Linux, CPM, NetWare
- Windows Server Systems – NT 3.5 & 4.0 & 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 Server & Terminal Server Editions.
- File System
- Fat 12, 16, 32.
- HFS, HFS+. EXT & EXT2.
- NTFS and More
- Hardware RAID Controllers
- Software RAID
- NAS / SAN storage